miercuri, 23 iulie 2008

White Trash Beautiful

“White Trash Beautiful, Trailer Park Queen…
I swear to God it's true/I'm comin' home to you”


Gone on a journey, tryin’ to find myself, get lost along the way, too far to figure me out, I only spin in circles around my inner smile… it seems the closer I get the more I want to go back… I don’t like what’s in there, afraid to face the true nature of things, the essence of me. Is there something like that? Or am I empty, stripped of all emotions, left to freeze in the winter of my soul that came unexpectedly in a July morning…
A thought buried deep in my mind, the thought that there’s nothing left in me for you to discover, nothing to make you wanna STAY…
What makes people stay with each other? The lack of something BETTER? The need to REST? The fear of UNKNOWN?
You know… I wouldn’t want to know the reason why, but my EGO… my EGO… well that’s another story.
Will you come again tomorrow? … I’ll tell you then.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Imi plac desenele ! Mai vreau !

Silly Girl spunea...

Asta e bine. Sa vad ce pot sa fac.
O sa pun creionul la lucru, cred...