vineri, 11 iulie 2008

STEADY SHE GOES



The human heart – can survive the most withering words, the most violent punches, the highs and the lows, love and hate, wonder and shit!
It grows stronger, or it thickens – but it won’t die, not because of the hurt it gets, even when we feel like we can’t take it anymore, it keeps beating …
I’m tired of this stubbornness of the HEART.
I feel like sleeping for a hundred years, like hiding myself in a hole…
They say “THE HEART HAS REASONS WHICH REASON DOES NOT KNOW!”
It’s not healthy to be ashamed of what your heart is feeling.
So why do I?
Bitter taste in my mouth, something like poison in my soul, a trigger in my mind – so in the end I am but a weapon of REVENGE against all HOPE.
blackness… madness… the edge of reason… nothingness…
… and still the HEART keeps beating its own tune.
STEADY SHE GOES…










PS in engleza inima este de genul masculin,
dar cumva imi este peste putinta sa ma gandesc in felul asta la inima mea.

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

amen... that's one I can relate to...