vineri, 6 februarie 2009

...and a round of applause for me, please!

Look at that, people:

Helping Hand Award - Because you rock.
received from JC
http://lyricsandmaladies.blogspot.com/

I've just received an award... and it looks a lot like a red button LOL!
( related to my EVERLAST post. - you see... that dunknowhat which sometimes happens and turns it all around - well it did! :))

and for this:

“Receiving the Emblem from a seasoned blogger is a testimony to you that you're on the right track! That your voice is being heard. And there are those out here in the blogsphere that recognize your potential even if you don't. "...
i have to say THANK YOU, Joaquin !
"it's an honour and a responsibility ..." bla bla - but i'm a selfish brat, so i'll keep it for myself,
hope no one will be upset that i didn't give it forward.
Now let me play with my red button-award.
btw - what happens if i push it?...

2 comentarii:

humanobserver spunea...

Congrats ... You deserve this award :)

Silly Girl spunea...

thank you!
i hope i do :)