duminică, 24 august 2008

Silence is not the way

"You in the dark/You in the pain/You on the run/Living a hell/Living your ghost/Living your end/Never seem to get in theplace that I belong/Don't wanna lose the time/Lose the time to come/Whatever you say it's alright/Whatever you do it's all good/Whatever you say it's alright/Silence is not the way/We need to talk about it/If heaven is on the way/If heaven is on the way/You in the sea/On a decline/Breaking the waves/Watching the lights go down/Letting the cables sleep/Whatever you say it's alright/Whatever you do it's all good/Whatever you say it's alright/Silence is not the way/We need to talk about it/If heaven is on the way/We'll wrap the world around it/If heaven is on the way/If heaven is on the way/I'm a stranger in this town/I'm a stranger in this town/If heaven is on the way/If heaven is on the way/I'm a stranger in this town/I'm a stranger in this town..."

BUSH - "Letting the cables sleep"

Niciun comentariu: