marți, 21 iulie 2009

Tom Petty's -"It's good to be king"

"Its good to be king, /if just for a while/
To be there in velvet, /yeah, to give ‘em a smile/
Its good to get high, /and never come down/
Its good to be king /of your own little town/
Yeah the world would swing/ if I were king/
Can I help it if I still dream time to time/
Its good to be king /and have your own way/
Get a feeling of peace /at the end of the day/
And when your bulldog barks /and your canary sings/
You’re out there with winners,/ its good to be king/
Yeah, Ill be king when dogs have wings/
Can I help it if I still dream time to time/
Its good to be king /and have your own world/
It helps to make friends, /its good to meet girls/
A sweet little queen,/ who cant run away/
Its good to be king,/ whatever it pays/
Excuse me if I have some place in my mind/
Where I go time to time"
Nota explicativa:
L-ati recunoscut da? Imparatul care locuia peste 9 mari si 9 tari si balconul lui :))

Niciun comentariu: