marți, 17 martie 2009

The soul of a dream


I’m getting closer and closer….
I know, 'cuz I can almost feel
the shape of your soul
The edges are smooth…
I’m sliding slowly…
into warm oblivion
The thoughts of you
are gripping me from behind
For a moment there,
I seemed almost real,
Not just a dream u had
On a cold lonely night
You wish I was real,
I wish you were blind
That way you would see only me!
Closer and closer
You dream of me, I fall into you…
Two worlds apart
divided by a beating heart.


2 comentarii:

joaquin carvel spunea...

oh, wow - this is fantastic - the sensuality in "I can almost feel the shape of your soul" & "The thoughts of you are gripping me from behind" - and "You wish I was real, I wish you were blind" is brilliant - i love this one.

Silly Girl spunea...

:) and i love the spring in the air...