luni, 24 august 2009

Anywhere but here!

...for she was a queen of hearts, or at least she thought herself to be one. Little did she know...
Because her heart was empty still, every prince exiled from it, so she was forever searching for the one who would know how to STAY... who would learn how to ride her wild horses to the ocean...
Then the north winds had started to blow, pushing all her clouds away... leaves drifted in a wild dance... no one knew where they went, but she followed them blindly, leaving all her fears behind. Now she's lost, nowhere to be find, her kingdom in ruin, her life on a string...
Noah... was just a dream. One more day of this, then back to work. Same problems, no solutions, same questions left unanswered... she tries to escape her life inside a dream, inside a book or a movie... and even in the kitchen sink doing the dishes... ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
Every now and then everything seems pointless. Then I hear myself saying: this too shall pass.
So take me to the part where all this is behind me. Can you? Can I? Can we?

2 comentarii:

joaquin carvel spunea...

i missed you in english! :)

love the abandon in this - the "leaves drifted in a wild dance" feeling of it. everbody needs to hide sometimes - i guess you know it's passed when the hiding feels worse than whatever you're hiding from.

silly girl riding the wind spunea...

I missed me in english, too... but u know - writing in english for me is like hiding. (hence the next post - "minus of sincerity")

I used to hide more often, meanwhile... I forgot what I was hiding from :)