marți, 7 octombrie 2008

STAY


Stay… lay down your head and let the dream enfold you…
There’s nothing wrong in dreaming
Nothing wrong in wanting to believe
“For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Shakespeare

Brother – Alice in Chains
You were always so far away.
I know that pain
So don't you run away like you used to do.
Frozen in the place I hide
Not afraid to paint my sky with
Some who say I've lost my mind
Brother try and hope to find
You were always so far away
I know that pain so don't you run away
Like you used to do
Roses in a vase of white
Bloodied by the thorns beside the leaves
That fall because my hand is pulling them hard as I can
You were always so far away
I know that pain and I won't run away
Like I used to do
Pictures in a box at home
Yellowing and green with mold
So I can barely see your face
Wonder how that color taste
You were always so far away
I know the way so don't you run away
Like you used to do

2 comentarii:

humanobserver spunea...

A great one...I loved Shakespeare's quote very much and u selected a perfect foto for this poem...

Silly Girl spunea...

...well, the photo is not a random choice, and neither the quote. You might check the movie STAY 2005.
The poem - lyrics of the song Brother by Alice in Chains, that's my choice. But both the movie and the song make great masterpieces of human talent. thx for observing them!