miercuri, 15 octombrie 2008

I used to hide inside an elephant...

First time I saw you, you passed me by, never even looked at me. I stood still, waited for my heart to calm down… till almost stopped beating, and I was afraid I died. But, no… there I was… so I got up, slapped my face two times, and moved on my way, but my way led me to you, and once again … we met.
We talked, I could have said something wrong, I may have been annoying, once more I’ve let you slip away…
The third time… some how I’ve said the magic words that opened you towards me. I wish I could remember them, and keep those words locked, for no one else to find.

I used to hide inside an elephant… used to feel safe there. You said is better than behind a monkey, but you’d rather see me as a turtle, and yet… you were the one who told me that I look like a fish, “a pretty fish it’s true”… a fish that caught you in her hook with silly words.
I keep forgetting... the game we play… I wonder how it’s called...

It's a game, right?...

2 comentarii:

joaquin carvel spunea...

this is strange and sad and sweet and wholly beautiful - i especailly love "I’ve said the magic words...I wish I could remember them"...and the imagery...you are not so silly as you say, silly girl.

humanobserver spunea...

There is love and pain, bitterness and sweet....A really really good post.......