luni, 15 decembrie 2008

just a bad day

Today I had a bad day from the start. My computer failed me.
”This is a bad sign” I thought to myself. Then I forgot. Work does that.
And then they failed me…
I lifted up my eyes and looked through the small window in the bathroom ceiling, the sky seemed black while my heart drowned in sadness. It may sound like too much, but felt just like that. I felt as if I was alone in all Universe… thrown through that window, thousand hundred miles away from home… Home?
I want to go back, back to the beginning. Maybe this time I’ll know what to look for!

3 comentarii:

Minos spunea...

Usually we want to go further, sometimes too far. The very beginning is a single spot and you have all directions to choose.
Scientists have conquered the sky trough a glass, possible a window.

Anonim spunea...

... i don't want to conquer the sky, i just want to get hold of my self...to master my feelings. Seemes like a much bigger task than the skies sometimes...
and i almost feel like i've screwed up and i need another fresh chance. i know i'll never get one! "do the best u can with what u've got". tryin'

Kadri Luik spunea...

Going back is also moving forward, sometimes we need to walk our old tracks a couple of times to see all there is to see before we move on tot he things that's new to us. I wish you luck on your journey.