duminică, 21 septembrie 2008

...this is how it ends

Memories consume/ Like opening the wound/ I'm picking me apart again/ You all assume/ I'm safer in my room/ Unless I try to start again/ I don't want to be the one/ The battles always choose/ Cuz inside I realize/ That I'm the one confused/ I don't know what's worth fighting for/ Or why I have to scream/ I don't know why I instigate/ And say what I don't mean/ I don't know how I got this way/ I know it's not alright/ So I'm breaking the habit/ I'm breaking the habit/ Tonight/ Clutching my cure/ I tightly lock the door/ I try to catch my breath again/ I hurt much more/ Than anytime before/ I had no options left again/ I dont want to be the one/ The battles always choose/ Cuz inside I realize/ That I'm the one confused/ I don't know what's worth fighting for/ Or why I have to scream/ I don't know why I instigate/ And say what I don't mean/ I don't know how I got this way/ I'll never be alright/ So, I'm breaking the habit/ I'm breaking the habit/ Tonight/ I'll paint it on the walls/ Cuz I'm the one that falls/ I'll never fight again/ And this is how it ends...

Un comentariu:

humanobserver spunea...

Quite great ending.....